Wednesday, April 18, 1984

Site Policy

This site is governed according to the Blogger Terms of Service, Blogger Content Policy, Blogger Privacy Policy and the Scalding News Blog Site Policy. If the Scalding News Blog Site Policy does not adhere to the Blogger Terms of Service, Blogger Content Policy or Blogger Privacy Policy, the Blogger Terms of Service, Blogger Content Policy and Blogger Privacy Policy will be considered the official rule and the Scalding News Blog Site Policy will be edited.

Content Policy:

This website is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, as such it may contain some content which may be offensive. However offensive this site may seem, I will not knowingly post content that is illegal. If posted content is later determined to be illegal or in violation of Blogger's Content Policy, said content will be removed. That being said, I am responsible for the content on this website, nobody else posts content here. If, for some reason, my account is somehow vandalized or compromised, I will make my best effort to fix any problems, but I am not a miracle worker. I will not harass or threaten others and I will definitely not conspire to cause harm to others.

Copyright Policy:

I will not knowingly post content in violation of copyright laws, however I am familiar with the concept of fair use which allows the use of material for the purposes of "...criticism, comment, news reporting..." among other purposes, which is what this site is all about. If a copyright holder find their content on this site and wishes it to be removed, please use the contact form, which is linked to at the top and bottom of the page. Content original to this website is released under a creative commons license.

Comment Policy:

Anonymous comments are permitted, but all comments are moderated for content. Comments may be ignored or deleted for a variety of reasons, in the end it is my choice on whether to allow such contents or not. Trolls and other such online cryptids will be ignored.

Contact Policy:

Reasonable efforts will be made to address concerns and respond to questions, comments and concerns which are sent to me. Contacting me can be accomplished by clicking the contact link at the top and bottom of the page. All legal, media and general comments can be sent via the contact form. If you do sent a contact, please be concise and clear about which are contacting me.

General Policy:

You are free to link to my site, you can also use content original to this site, so long as you adhere to the license described above.

0 comments: