Sunday, November 20, 2005

OpEd: Tamiflu: Medical Danger?

I have never had a flu shot, I will never be able to have a flu shot. Because of various medical reasons, mostly allergies and such, I will always run the risk of catching the flu (but I haven't yet). Yet, when I hear stories of children dying from the same medication that is supposed to protect them from the flue, I have to wonder about the effectiveness of these medications. Am I safer than those who actually get a shot?!?!? Personally, I think people should take on diseases without being injected with medications. The human immune system is only strong when it has virii and bacteria to practice on. Needless to say, my immune system is ready to fight the good fight.
-----------------------
The following site linked to me. To be fair, I will link to them.
Rantzalot (linkback)

0 comments: